Meets the functional specifications of the Medicare/Medicaid funding requirements when configured as a Dedicated Plus Device.
Designed for the active, on-the-go communicator, the NovaChat® 10's generously sized screen is perfect for users with vision challenges and access needs.
Known for its lightweight design and portability, this popular speech-generating device is now better than ever with a variety of features for elevated performance throughout an AAC user’s busy day!
- A simple double tap now wakes the screen, making independent use easier for individuals who require different access to hardware buttons
- Larger 11", full HD 2560x1600 resolution screen offers clearer, sharper images
- Tempered glass screen protector provides added durability and performance
- Small vibration via the haptic feedback function helps provide tactile input when making a selection
- Splash- and dust-resistant design exceeds industry requirements for protection against solids and liquids
- Single USB-C port for convenient charging of both device and amp
- Amp boosts speaker quality for clear communication across a variety of environments
- Fully adjustable stand allows for a wide range of angles that stay in place
- Amp accommodates single or dual switch scanning for additional access methods
- Front- and rear-facing cameras allow unique personalization of vocabularies
- Your choice of a durable, shock-absorbing EVA foam Active wrap or a sleek, protective Classic wrap, making it easy to choose the right level of protection for each AAC user
- Variety of easy-to-swap wrap colors including a new black option for timeless style; Active available in blue, green, pink, and black; Classic available in blue, green, purple, and black
Whether you choose Active or Classic, each device comes standard with the following English vocabulary files.
- WordPower™ Suite (20, 25 Touch & Scan, 42 Basic, 42, 48, 60 Basic, 60, 80, 108 with Keyboard, and 140 Scan & Touch) - the most comprehensive offering in the industry!
- MultiChat 15
- 4 Basic
- Communication Journey: Aphasia
- Basic Scan
- Intermediate Scan
Spanish vocabulary files are available for an additional cost and include WordPower25, WordPower48, 48 Básico, 60 Básico; VocabPC; sintaxis 4 x 5, Sin sintaxis 4 x 4; MultiChat 15; Communication Journey: Afasia; teclado Keyboard
|Standard||Plus (+$500)||Dedicated (+$1,500)|
LANGUAGE & SPEECH:
All menus, voices and Vocabulary Files are provided in English.
English/Spanish – North America
Available for an additional cost. The device contains all of the original English Vocabulary files and the English/Spanish – North America Vocabulary Files listed under Pre-Loaded Vocabulary. Menus are provided in both Spanish and English.
- Important Note: Only one synthesizer must be chosen at time of purchase for the English/Spanish America systems. If Acapela is chosen instead of Ivona, there will be an additional charge.
|Spanish Acapela Voice Options Include:||Spanish Ivona Voice Options Include:|
|Weight||Active: 2.7 lbs.; Classic 2.75 lbs.|
|Dimensions||Active: 11.5" L x 9" W x 1.9" D, with handle; Classic: 11.2" L x 8.8" W x 1.8" D, with handle|
|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600 pixel display|
|Battery Life||Approximately 10 hours of continuous use|
|Speech||Synthesized speech with digitized speech capacity|
- Brand: Saltillo
- Product Code:F19016
Add to cart to start a quote.
Quotes can be generated in the payment options section of the checkout process.